Thursday, April 3, 2008

Phew!

I've finally settled into a routine at work and it is going really well. I love 99% of the people I work with and have tons of fun!

So, I joined a gym! I went for the first time yesterday and made it about 35 minutes before JoJo freaked out - not too bad! Today, I got a full hour in! Woohoo!

I don't know what it is about the gym that makes me push myself harder. Maybe that I feel like I have to "keep up" with everyone else there? Who knows but I think joining the gym is what I needed to force myself to do more than just my regular 30 minute walk at home.

I WILL lose weight and Todd and I WILL run - not walk - the 10K at the Detroit Marathon this year!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wtg! keep up the workouts!

Jen said...

Great job!! Glad you are enjoying your job too!