Thursday, May 1, 2008

Um....yea...

Between going to the gym, working, Nicholas's soccer games, and babysitting there isn't much time for anything else. I rarely even get on the computer any more and if I do, it is to read posts, not respond!

I am glad that I am working and getting out of the house, I have made so many new friends and really feel welcomed but do all my work days have to be lumped together? Sheesh!

I have found a new love, the gym. I think I spend more time there than I do with my human husband. I feel awesome when I am finished and have become quite addicted to going. I really start to feel irritated on the weekends when I don't go! I am really proud of myself, I can usually come up with some reason why I shouldn't go but I have definitely made an effort to get my butt there Monday through Friday!

Nicholas is doing awesome at soccer. It is amazing to see how much better his team is playing this season than they did in the fall. They've won 2 of four games and have already scored 10 goals total, much better than the 2 goals and one game they won in the fall! It is awesome to see the team actually working together and communicating!

I suppose that is it for now, I have a kitchen to sweep and mop and some clothes to iron before I am off to work!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

glad to hear you're doing well. :)

Jen said...

Glad things are going well. We'll have to get the girls together soon!