Friday, March 21, 2008

It all works out in the end...

Why IS it that I worry so danged much? About EVERY thing?

It all worked out in the end.

I am a working girl (all legal, I promise), I work where I WANT to work, I AM getting time off at Christmas, and I AM still able to babysit for a wonderful little boy at least one day a week. People DO have hearts and ARE willing to work with you if you just ask.

I am happy and life is good.

I WILL be SUPER busy for the next couple of days. Weena's 4th birthday is tomorrow and I believe her choice is lunch at Red Robin and the afternoon at Chuck E. Cheese, I tried really, really, REALLY hard to convince her Libby Lu was the place to go. Alas, she won out. It IS her birthday after all...

Sunday, we have Easter brunch with my husband's side of the family. We shall see how that goes.

So until I post again, buh-bye!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Sooooo glad it all worked out and things are going your way!!!

Enjoy your Easter dinner with DH family!

Jen said...

Glad it worked out for you!!

Hope Claire has a super birthday!!!

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Claire!